Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Seeing Double

Afternoon friends,
my card to show you today
is Seeing Double
SUPPLIES
White card 
Silver foil Nesties
Christmas Fairies
colored with StampinNwrite markers
handmade flowers
and holly leaves & berries
cut with Cricut
I plan to enter it over at
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/
(#128 Seeing Double)
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/
(Add a flower)
http://www.bellichallenge.blogspot.com/
(Christmas in July)
Thank for your visit.
Feel free to leave your thoughts
I love comments

11 comments:

Judy said...

very pretty Judie, I love the flowers you added great touch. Have a wonderful evening
Judy

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Hi Judie, you are creating such beautiful cards without your Cricut my friend. You images are fabulous. FABULOUS! ~Shen

Beebeebabs said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous you did a great job tfs!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very nice!

Maribel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maribel said...

She looks like tinkerbell! I love Tinkerbell! You amaze me with your coloring techniques!
Maribel

Anonymous said...

Very sweet double image!! Lovely card! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

jillb said...

Hi Judie, thanks so much for visting my blog and becoming a follower - much appreciated! I love the idea of the seeing double card, and was very interested to see the lovely colouring with the markers, as I usually use copics. Do you find they colour well? xx Jill B

gina g said...

Fabulous card great image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Stef H said...

wowza! never would have thought to double the same thing - maybe the oval OR the fairy. this is FANTASTIC!!!

hugs :)

Monica said...

Wow! Double image - now that is not so easy, is it? Love the image. Cheerful and sweet.
xxx Monica