Tuesday, July 26, 2011

DZ Doodles Christmas Tree

Good afternoon my blogland friends.
The card I have to show you today
uses an image I received free
just for using a previous free image
on a project.
each time you use an image they send you a new one
jump on over there and grab one before they expire
http://deedledeedoodles.blogspot.com
I have used a blue card with a snowflake overlay
colored image with pencils and a blender pen
Sentiment is alphabet stickers
snowflake star punched out of gold foil
would also like to enter
http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/
(Christmas in July)
http://thestampingboutique.ning.com/group/gethippitywithippityjointheunitycommunity
(Christmas in July)
http://outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com/
(Christmas in July)
Thanks for your visit, I appreciate your time
Comments gratefully received.

10 comments:

Doreen said...

Hello Judie
Your card is just gorgeous.xxxx

Shan said...

Thank you so much for joining us this week for our "Christmas in July" challenge over at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I hope you have a great week and Good luck.

Hugs
Shannin

DZ Doodles Digital Stamps said...

That's right! Judie used our freebie image on a project and attached it to our comments, in return, I sent her an unlisted free image just for doing so! The set consists of seven images, three of them will be offered throughout the next few weeks as freebie images to apply to a project. When you add your project blog/site to that post another free image will be emailed to you. Those who don't submit "don't get the additional image"!

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Ms. Judie, what an awesome card my friend. FABULOUS! ~Shen

Maribel said...

I like how you trimmed around the tree with special scissors! This is a great Christmas Card!
Maribel

Anonymous said...

Sweet image.Love the background.Lovely card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Stef H said...

absolutely darling! love those snowflakes. your backgrounds are always so different. very creative!

hugs :)

Judy said...

Such a cute card Judie, I do need to get busy on Christmas, and yes I did grab an image,thanks for the heads up.
Have a great day.
Judy

Monica said...

I have been missing out on your beauties, Judie. This card is so very sweet.

xxx Monica

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww lovely Judie! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week :-) Elaine GDT for July -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to enter :-)