Sunday, July 17, 2011

Morning Glory Fairy

Good afternoon to my blogger friends
2nd post today is one of my favorite subject FAIRIES
I did some layering with colored cs and musical background
paper on a silver card..
Image is a coloring page I got from a CDAC artist. I colored her with watercolor pencils.
I applied glitter to my flower petals.
I hope to enter her at:
http://birthdaysundaes.blogspot.com/
(Anything Goes - Birthday)
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/
(Music)
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/
(Flowers)
Thanks for your time
Comments always greatly appreciated.

6 comments:

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Hi Judie, simply adorable card creation. Awesome job! ~Shen

Carole of Brum said...

Very pretty, Judie, and fairies are so popular on cards. I love the musical paper, it makes a lovely background. CoB

Marjo said...

Wonderful card Judie, thanks for playing with us this week at OSAAT for our “Flowers” Challenge.

ood luck with the draw, we hope to see you play along with us in August for our “Pretty in Print” contest. I have some yummy candy to Celebrate too.

xoxo Marjo

Regan said...

Lovely card, Judie! What a sweet fairy! Love the music paper behind her! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge this week! :)
{hugs}
Regan ~ Design Team

Nikki Byrne said...

Beautiful cad Judie. the flowers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT. Good luck Nikki DT

Cindy Vernon said...

Really cute card, the image reminds me of Tinker Belle! Thanks so much for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.