Saturday, July 30, 2011

Feeling the Blues

Good afternoon, I want to say a special thank you
to my fellow bloggers, who visit me  every day and
leave such nice comments. It really is a moral booster.

My card today is for the challenges at:
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/
(Free and Easy)
http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/
(Fabric)
http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/
(Feeling the Blues)
This is the very first time I have worked with
fabric on a card and I used a piece of glittery
navy blue fabric.
Marble blue card
Sentiment typed on Dymo LetraTag and
adhered to the fabric
Image by Sandisamples
colored with StampNwrite markers
Thanks for your time, I appreciate it.
Feel free to comment, I LOVE comments.


13 comments:

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Ms. Judie, this is lovely my friend...as always of course. AWESOME! ~Shen

Doreen said...

This is such a lovely card Judie.xxx

Judy said...

Hi Judie, I love the use of fabric, I have never done that yet. Thanks for the inspiration, have a wonderful evening.
Judy

TenSGal said...

Great idea to use fabric! Thanks for sharing that!

Stef H said...

well birthdays aren't suppose to be blue!!!! this is just too yummy and blue is good here!

thank you so much for your kind words. you don't know how much it means to me.

hugs :)

Lisa Kind said...

So glad you played with fabric on your card! It's so lovely! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Sheryl said...

Hi Judie!
I love this card! What a GREAT IDEA! "Birthday Blues" Great use of fabric on your card! I'm going to have to be brave and try to use some fabric on a card myself! I haven't tried it yet.
Hugs, Sheryl

Linda Anderson said...

Hi Judie! Fabulous use of the fabric! I sew on my cards with paper, now I need to pull out some fabric and do some sewing!! Very cute birthday card!

Linda

Monica said...

Hi Judie,

Your first time with fabric is lovely. Such a sweet card... love the cake and those roses on it with pretty blue bows - so very pretty.

I love using fabric on my cards... but haven't for a while. Thanks for the inspiration - will get back to it.

xxx Monica

Maribel said...

Judie,

I have never used fabric on my cards before but i must give it a try! This cake looks scrumptious!
Maribel

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Terrific card and love the way you used fabric.
Thanks for joining our 'blue' challenge at CES this week.
Caroline xxx

Jennifer said...

This is fab! Thanks so much for joining us at CES challenges xx Jenny xx

Elise said...

Sorry I'm here late, but I'm DELIGHTED to see your BEAUTIFUL creation! THANKS for sharing this FINE piece of crafty fabulousness with Just Us Girls! We adore having your participate with us!