Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Butterfly & Mask

Good evening blogger friends
my card tonight is an image of
one of my favorite things designer masks
Supplies
pink card
overlay of brown cs
run through bug 
using the textile folder
image by BTFC
butterfly embossed and cut with bug
chalked to add color
mask colored with
Zig markers
http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/
(Color combo Pink & Brown)
http://crazyamigochallenge.wordpress.com
(Things that fly)
thanks for visiting me here at my creative spot
Feel free to leave your thoughts,
I do appreciate reading them all.

10 comments:

Maribel said...

The embossing looks so pretty! Great touch! Pretty color combo!

Maria said...

Love that embossing effect! Gorgeous color on the mask and beautiful butterfly!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Judie .Love the mask and your colouring .Good luck in Challenges

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Hi Judie, my new bud...your card is very pretty. You did such a great job! I love the details. ~Shen

Judy said...

Hi Judie, gorgeous colors! These are my favorite together. Have a great day.
Judy

Stef H said...

love it! that image is fabulous!!!

hugs :)

aqualeiga said...

Great textures! Thanks so much for playing in THE CRAFTY PAD 'Texture' challenge this week...the best of luck! Hugs, Ali x

Mary J said...

Gorgeous make! Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

Mary J x

Sherry H said...

Hi Judie, your card is so pretty! In my year of card-making, I've never seen a masquerade mask (is that redundant, lol?) before. Very nice! Thanks for visiting my blog tonigth, too!

Sandy said...

Love the mask, a gorgeous card, good luck in your challenges,
Sandy