Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vintage

Good evening fellow bloggers
I have a vintage card to show
you 
I used a red card
with two different vintage
veilum patterned papers
which I also used in one corner
the image is one I received in an image swap
years ago and have no idea of the stamp makeI cut her with a scalloped Nestie
colored with StampinUp markers
I would like to enter over at
( Vintage/black )
http://cachallenge.blogspot.com/
( Black, white and red )
http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/
( Anything Goes )
THANKS for your visit
It is much appreciated.
Any comments welcome.

18 comments:

Stef H said...

ok. put this one on my favorite list. i love this one!

hugs :)

Maribel said...

Judie, love the vintage look. The red is so bright and your coloring is wonderful!
Maribel

Maria said...

Judie, this is a wonderful card, I love de vintage look, is beautiful!
Hugs

Maria

Monica said...

You are on a super vintage roll. Love the image and the musical background.

Hugs,

Monica

Audrey said...

Beautiful!

Rita said...

Fabulous card Judie. I love vintage as you know. Hugs Rita xxxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Judie this is lovely! Love the vintagey look! Judy x

Meggymay said...

Super vintage card, thankyou for sharing it with us at TioT's this week

Anne said...

Nice image and I love the papers. :)

catherine said...

great image and lovely papers.

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Judie, I love the vintage look
hugs Mandy xx

PatR said...

Fantastic vintage creation. Thank you for joining us for the challenge this week at TioT.xx

Sandy said...

Wonderful image and love the background papers,
Sandy

Sherry Hickey said...

This is beautiful, Judie! I love vintage as you know. I love your color choices. Great work!!

Yvonne Garner said...

What a pretty card!

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card!!!

Judy said...

Ooooo this is a favorite of mine I love the vintage style.
Judy

Maria said...

Oh my! This card is fabulous, Judie! I truly love the vintage feel of it! Love the image and paper you used! Great job! Take care, hugs!:-))