Monday, August 1, 2011

Purple Lady

Good evening friends in blogland.the queen of purple
as my friend Stef H AKA Glitterbabe calls me., is back.
my card tonight is being
entered in the following challenges:
the theme for all of them this week is Anything Goes
http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/
http://happichallenge.blogspot.com/
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/
http://woodwareusa-clearstamps.blogspot.com/

SUPPLIES
Purple card
Overlay of lt.lavender run through the bug
using the BigShot Vintage Wallpaper folder

Image is from Nicole Florian, Fashion
coloring pages, colored with LePlume markers.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks for visiting. Please come back soon.

9 comments:

earthspirit927 said...

Beautiful work:) Thank you for Joining us For "ANYTHING GOES" at Craft Your Passion Challenges This week!! Good Luck

Georgia Ehrmann said...

So very pretty! I love the dry embossing on your background too! Thank you for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin' this challenge and good luck!
Hugs,
Georgia

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello there. This is stunning. such a fab image, and I just love the background, so beautiful. I love Purples too. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Hazel said...

I also love the colour purple. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your passion,
Hazel xx GDT August 2011

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fantastic card!!

Thanks for playing in our latest free and easy challenge at Allsorts and good luck in the draw....

Emma xxx

Anne said...

She is so lovely, and I adore the embossing.

Judy said...

Wow she is so pretty Judie. I love her dress.

Have a great day.
Judy

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Hi Judie, your "Purple Lady" is absolutely amazing. Also, you make awesome creations without the Cricut so with that amazing tool your card will still be amazing my friend. ~Shen

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous beautiful detail and love that image bless you for playing at creative inspirations this week hugs cherylxxx