Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sharing Secrets

Good afternoon friends, today I have a card for the following challenges:

1.Alphabet Challange  Y is for Yellow
2.No Time to Stamp      Metal or stones
3. Sweet Stampin          Ribbon

Supplies:   Green CS overlaid with yellow run through bug   
                    Digi image gotten from one of my groups
                     colored with watercolor pencils
Flowers, stones and ribbon from my stash
Sentiment my own typed on Dymo LetraTag.

I think this little guy and gal are just too cute.

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment and please come back again soon

8 comments:

Davi said...

A wonderful card. I love the sweet sweet image and the coloring. The embossing makes a great background for the image. :)

An Occasional Genius said...

They are indeed too cute! Wouldn't you just love to know what he's saying to her?! A lovely card Judie, love your full bow. Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

Phyllis said...

OMG Judie I just love your image. hmmmm wonder what sweet words he is saying to her. lol Great card my friend.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
This card is so cute! Love that image of the little girl and boy. Have a great day!

Sherrie
My Journal

Jennie said...

Lovely card Judie!
Really love the image.
Thanks so much for entering at IDIC this week

xx

Vicky said...

Hi this is a lovely sweet card, I love this image its sooo darn cute awwww whispering sweet nothings into her ear....lol
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin & hope to see you again soon.

Hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Lovely cute card. Love the image & colours. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

Sandy Ang said...

How very adorable !