Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bratz Skater

Good  afternoon friends, today I have a Skater to enter the following challenges:

1.    Craftalicious            Anything Goes
2.     Gingerloft                 Winter
3.      I Did it Creations     For a girl
4.      Cinema Saturday    Something hand cut or die cut.

I used glossy white CS
With Jack Frost Specialty CS
I hand cut my skater and placed her on a silver Nestie Oval
Sentiment is a Hero cleard stamp from a Birthday Set
I colored my skater with watercolor pencils and trimmed her vest and skirt with SU white flock

I think she is really cute, what do you think, please leave me a comment, and please come back soon.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

THANKS

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

cute cute cute Judie. Love to watch ice skaters Another great card Judie

Jeanette said...

Beautiful card. I love the bg paper. It looks like she is skating with lights reflecting of the surface. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

gina g said...

Fabulous card, great image and papers. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this time. luv gina x

Gurkiss said...

Cute card :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC :)

Hugs Gurkiss