Thursday, September 15, 2011

To Someone Special

Good afternoon, my card today is for these challenges:
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/
( # 52 Add a Heart )
http://kelleykidschallenges.blogspot.com/p/freebie-of-month.html
( #6 To Someone Special )
http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com/
( # 52 Anything Goes )
Image from Kelley Kids
colored with promarkers
BG paper from  DCWV Rockstar Matstack
Heart punched wiyh MS punch
Sentiment computer generated
Isn't she cute cheering for the home team?
Thanks for visiting me and my little space.
Any comments always lovingly
 accepted.

12 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Lovely way you have matched the colors
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Judie.xxx

Stef H said...

hip, hip hoooooooooray! fun & whimsical!

hugs :)

cdjcape521 said...

Judie, I LOVE this! How do you like the Promarkers, I got a few last month and like them! I'm headed to MAS in four more days, cannot wait! Thanx for visiting my blog, I really appreciale you nice comments! Cheri

Maria said...

She is so cute!!! I love it. Beautiful card Judie!!!!
Hugs,
Maria

Maria said...

What a darling card! Just love the image...too CUTE! Love the star paper too! Take care, hugs!!:-))

Marlene said...

She's just adorable! I love the blues you've used, too.

Just wanted to pop over and thank you for coming to visit my blog. Glad you are enjoying the freebies! I appreciate that YOU appreciate them. :)

Sleepy Stamper said...

What a cute card! This would be a perfect card for a student! Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star!

Renee said...

You did a great job with your card! Thanx for joining us this week at Kelley's Kids. Hope to see you back again soon.
Renee DT

Judy said...

Hi Judie, I love this card. Have a great weekend.
Hugs Judy

Sandy said...

Fab image and lovely colouring I like the DSP too,
Sandy

Crafteezee said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.
Hugs Tracy x