Good Sunday morning, I hope e veryone is having an enjoyable Labor Day weekend. It is a most beautiful day here on Martha's Vineyard
My creation today is a Tilda Christmas card. I will be entering her in the following challenges:
1. Die Cut Dreams - Christmas Tilda in Pink
2. Oh Alice - What makes you Shine or Sparkle
3. Craft Your Days Away - Girly and Glitter
4. Crafty Emma Flower image or embellishment
5. Marks Finest Paper - 5 of anything
What I used to create this card:
White 5x7 glossy card blank
Blue shimmer stock run through bug using musical folder
Tilda image found on the net
colored with watercolor pencils
My handmade flowers from my stash
small nesties circle
sentiment ms clear stamp
heat embossed and
rhindstone stars from stash
I love Tilda, and had a great time pulling this card together.
Thanks for visiting today, be sure to leave a comment. I love to read them all.
Come back soon.