Saturday, August 7, 2010

Birthday Cupcake

Good afternon friends, hope you are having a great weekend.
I have created this card for the following challenges:
Crazy4Challenges: Cupcake
Sisterhood of Crafters: Red, orange and green
Penny's Paper Crafty: Anything goes
My Time to Craft: Let's eat cake or drink it up.

supplies: Red card,green & orange CS run through bug, using Happy Birthday folder
cupcake image Digital Art Center
colored with pencils.

Thanks for visiting me today and I hope you will return soon. Please leave me a comment, I enjoy reading them and they bring a smile to my face.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Phyllis said...

Great card Judie. I really like red,orange and green together. Love your cupcake looks good enough to eat. lol

StampOwl said...

Fabulous card, thanks for playing along with the C4C

Darlene said...

Awesome! I love what you've done here and the layout is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood!!

Jackie said...

ahh found it.. fabby card. Thank you for taking part over at Pennys this week x

TannyP said...

The joining of colors to use the whole cuttlebug folder is great! Nice work - thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood this week!

Lisa B said...

What a great card. I love how you split the colors on the embossed background.

Thanks for playing along with our color challenge this week over at the Sisterhood.